Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

Today I feel accomplished, rested, and anxious. Accomplished because I finished literally all the laundry in our house. Rested because other than the laundry, I did not do much. Anxious because I do not want to go to work in the morning. 5:30 comes too quickly. I have been waking up at the leisurely hour of 8:00 and tomorrow I will be jolted into reality by my trusty iPhone at 5:30 AM. How horrible does that sound?

Fin is sick today. He was sick yesterday and even sicker today. It is boring. But I guess today I need boring. 

Today in Summary:
Started a new book The Book Thief
Cleaned the kitchen twice
Did our sheets and towels
Put away all the laundry
Stored all my summer clothes
Sat around and watched hockey, football, and Top Chef
Talked to my mom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment